Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Goffstown police investigate attempted kidnapping
The woman, whose name police did not release, said a man driving a dark-colored, four-door car approached her as she was walking along the road at 7:10 p.m. He asked if she wanted a ride and she declined.
He drove off, but he later returned, stopped and grabbed her in an attempt to get her in his car.
The woman broke free of the man and called police.
Investigators said at this time there is limited information. The incident remains under investigation and officers are working with the victim in canvassing the area. A Nixle message was sent out to alert residents about the incident.
Police urge residents to use caution when walking alone and to take basic precautions to protect themselves at all times.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 497-4858.
READER COMMENTS: 18
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 40
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917