Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Manchester man arrested for gas station theft, punching officer
The incident began about 12:20 a.m. Tuesday at Gulf Express at the corner of Wellington Road and Londonderry Turnpike.
Sgt. Richard Brennan said a man entered the store, got a soda and then went to the counter to pay for it. When the clerk opened the register drawer, the man reached over and grabbed the cash.
He fled the store with the money. About 40 minutes later, Officers Lisa Mackey and Eric Joyal were in the police transport van traveling on Candia Road when they spotted the suspect, later identified by police as Gedeon Karasi of Manchester, on Candia Road.
Joyal injured a hand in the incident and went to a hospital as a precaution, according to Sgt. Richard Brennan.
Karasi is charged with theft, two counts of simple assault and resisting arrest. He pleaded innocent to the charges later Tuesday morning in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division, and trial was set for Dec. 17.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 9
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 1
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 3
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 3
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 2
- NHIAA Golf: Crusaders teeing up special year - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917