Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester man arrested for gas station theft, punching officer
The incident began about 12:20 a.m. Tuesday at Gulf Express at the corner of Wellington Road and Londonderry Turnpike.
Sgt. Richard Brennan said a man entered the store, got a soda and then went to the counter to pay for it. When the clerk opened the register drawer, the man reached over and grabbed the cash.
He fled the store with the money. About 40 minutes later, Officers Lisa Mackey and Eric Joyal were in the police transport van traveling on Candia Road when they spotted the suspect, later identified by police as Gedeon Karasi of Manchester, on Candia Road.
Joyal injured a hand in the incident and went to a hospital as a precaution, according to Sgt. Richard Brennan.
Karasi is charged with theft, two counts of simple assault and resisting arrest. He pleaded innocent to the charges later Tuesday morning in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division, and trial was set for Dec. 17.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
- State police OK to search cell phone to locate suspect who bit trooper - 0
- Ferguson: Eyewitness testimony underscores challenge grand jury faced - 0
- Mass. man charged with kidnapping - 0
- Keene Pumpkin Festival issues to get full airing Tuesday - 1
- Driver charged after man falls off car’s hood - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rymes is ready to roll following Fred Fuller purchase - 0
- Bradford man killed in Wednesday morning crash on I-89 in Warner - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 6
- On being American: A point for reflection - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Rymes takes over for Fuller, deliveries start Wednesday - 1
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 7
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483