Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Manchester man arrested for gas station theft, punching officer
The incident began about 12:20 a.m. Tuesday at Gulf Express at the corner of Wellington Road and Londonderry Turnpike.
Sgt. Richard Brennan said a man entered the store, got a soda and then went to the counter to pay for it. When the clerk opened the register drawer, the man reached over and grabbed the cash.
He fled the store with the money. About 40 minutes later, Officers Lisa Mackey and Eric Joyal were in the police transport van traveling on Candia Road when they spotted the suspect, later identified by police as Gedeon Karasi of Manchester, on Candia Road.
Joyal injured a hand in the incident and went to a hospital as a precaution, according to Sgt. Richard Brennan.
Karasi is charged with theft, two counts of simple assault and resisting arrest. He pleaded innocent to the charges later Tuesday morning in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division, and trial was set for Dec. 17.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 2
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 6
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 6
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483