Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Bow roofer indicted on charges he took deposits, but never did the work
The criminal charges against Currier, made public on Monday in Rockingham County Superior Court, mark the latest action the state has taken against him and his business, Green Home Energy Systems, LLC.
Senior Assistant Attorney General Jim Boffetti said the state is investigating other customer claims against Currier around New Hampshire. More charges could be forthcoming, he said.
Boffetti said Currier would offer customers a special metal roofing to customers, and claim that he was doing other work locally like at a local church or other building. But those statements turned out not to be true, Boffetti said.
The indictment said that one customer paid Currier an $8,250 deposit for a roof on his home. The customer then requested Currier to do the work he was hired to do, or that the deposit be refunded, the indictment says. Currier allegedly did neither.
Currier will be scheduled for arraignment later this month in superior court. If convicted by a jury, he could face up to 7½ to 15 years in state prison.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 2
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 15
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 2
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 1
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483