Home » News » Health » Affordable Care Act
Expect to be paid 40 percent less under ACA, psychologist says
For weeks, several New Hampshire hospitals have complained that they were shut out of the Pathway network. Likewise, some providers are excluded from Pathway, the only health care program currently offered through the Obamacare exchange in New Hampshire.
Greenwald, whose practice is not part of Pathway, mentioned the 40-percent cut in a lengthy package he emailed to the New Hampshire Union Leader. His practice does not accept Medicare or Medicaid. He said a psychologist receives about $80 from Medicare for a 45-minute to hour-long session.
Colby said there are enough primary care providers in New Hampshire to handle a population of 2.1 million to 2.5 million people, a number substantially higher than the state's 1.3 million population.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jonah Goldberg: There was a time when we stood up to threats against free speech - 0
- Why I voted against the 'CRomnibus' spending bill - 18
- Another View -- Devon Chaffee: Why interrogators believe America should never torture - 2
- David Harsanyi: GOP establishment, stop whining - 0
- John Stossel: Individual giving beats government giving - 3
- BANANAS and NH's energy needs - 5
- Gruber should have been Time's 'Person of the Year' - 5
- In NH, overhunting of RINOs is causing problems - 24
- Another View -- Shawn Jasper: It is time to get to work for the people of NH - 16
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'