Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester man accused of threatening to shoot himself and ex-girlfriend
Rocco Melodino, 24, of 88 Sullivan St., was ordered held until a preventive detention hearing Thursday, when he will be represented by an attorney.
Erin Joyce told police Melodino had pointed a loaded gun at his head and threatened to kill himself if she broke up with him. She also told police that he pointed the gun at her and said: “You’ll never leave me and you’ll never get rid of me.”
Melodino pleaded innocent in Circuit Court to misdemeanors of simple assault and false imprisonment, but could enter no plea to the felony threatening charge in Circuit Court. Prosecutors filed a preventive detention motion and the hearing was set for Thursday morning.
A tearful Cheryl Donlon Wednesday told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge Gregory Michael that she didn’t know why she had suffered a relapse, but that her father died two weeks ago.
“I was an outstanding citizen,” said Donlon, 53, of 122 Palm St., Nashua. Donlon was in Circuit Court for arraignment on a misdemeanor charge of theft by unauthorized taking.
Trial was set for Jan. 8, 2014, and Judge Gregory Michael set bail at $1,000 personal recognizance. But he was taken aback when police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier said Donlon has five previous theft-related convictions.
Police prosecutors filed a motion to revoke Taran Brooks’ bail after her arrest on a felony theft charge that alleges she took two water filters, valued at a total of $99.96, from Home Depot, 129 March Ave., Tuesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 5
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief