Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester man accused of threatening to shoot himself and ex-girlfriend
Rocco Melodino, 24, of 88 Sullivan St., was ordered held until a preventive detention hearing Thursday, when he will be represented by an attorney.
Erin Joyce told police Melodino had pointed a loaded gun at his head and threatened to kill himself if she broke up with him. She also told police that he pointed the gun at her and said: “You’ll never leave me and you’ll never get rid of me.”
Melodino pleaded innocent in Circuit Court to misdemeanors of simple assault and false imprisonment, but could enter no plea to the felony threatening charge in Circuit Court. Prosecutors filed a preventive detention motion and the hearing was set for Thursday morning.
A tearful Cheryl Donlon Wednesday told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge Gregory Michael that she didn’t know why she had suffered a relapse, but that her father died two weeks ago.
“I was an outstanding citizen,” said Donlon, 53, of 122 Palm St., Nashua. Donlon was in Circuit Court for arraignment on a misdemeanor charge of theft by unauthorized taking.
Trial was set for Jan. 8, 2014, and Judge Gregory Michael set bail at $1,000 personal recognizance. But he was taken aback when police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier said Donlon has five previous theft-related convictions.
Police prosecutors filed a motion to revoke Taran Brooks’ bail after her arrest on a felony theft charge that alleges she took two water filters, valued at a total of $99.96, from Home Depot, 129 March Ave., Tuesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus