Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester man accused of threatening to shoot himself and ex-girlfriend
Rocco Melodino, 24, of 88 Sullivan St., was ordered held until a preventive detention hearing Thursday, when he will be represented by an attorney.
Erin Joyce told police Melodino had pointed a loaded gun at his head and threatened to kill himself if she broke up with him. She also told police that he pointed the gun at her and said: “You’ll never leave me and you’ll never get rid of me.”
Melodino pleaded innocent in Circuit Court to misdemeanors of simple assault and false imprisonment, but could enter no plea to the felony threatening charge in Circuit Court. Prosecutors filed a preventive detention motion and the hearing was set for Thursday morning.
A tearful Cheryl Donlon Wednesday told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge Gregory Michael that she didn’t know why she had suffered a relapse, but that her father died two weeks ago.
“I was an outstanding citizen,” said Donlon, 53, of 122 Palm St., Nashua. Donlon was in Circuit Court for arraignment on a misdemeanor charge of theft by unauthorized taking.
Trial was set for Jan. 8, 2014, and Judge Gregory Michael set bail at $1,000 personal recognizance. But he was taken aback when police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier said Donlon has five previous theft-related convictions.
Police prosecutors filed a motion to revoke Taran Brooks’ bail after her arrest on a felony theft charge that alleges she took two water filters, valued at a total of $99.96, from Home Depot, 129 March Ave., Tuesday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth, PSU hit road for tourneys - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: North beats Memorial, advances in hockey tourney - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Campbell, Bergeon roll into quarterfinals - 0
- Rask stops 16 shots as B's blank Caps - 0
- Several union deals on Windham ballots - 0
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 0
- Londonderry set to vote on school repairs - 0
Several union deals on Windham ballots
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Londonderry set to vote on school repairs
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council