Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Man faces DWI, drug charges even though truck had anti-alcohol device
Now they're trying to figure out how he started his vehicle.
But they said a witness called police around 1:20 p.m. to report a driver had struck a tree at the intersection of Hobbs Road and Simpson Mill Road and then drove off southbound on Route 38. The witness told police she followed the pickup and saw it driving "all over the roadway," according to a press release.
LeVasseur was charged with DWI, DWI second offense, aggravated DWI, improper conduct after an accident, possession of marijuana and transportation of marijuana. He was held on $1,000 cash bail at Valley Street Jail in Manchester, and a court hearing is scheduled on Monday at 10th Circuit Court, Salem Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- GPS device locates stolen truck in Merrimack - 1
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- June graduate of St. Paul’s School indicted on sex assault charges - 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 1
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 18
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917