Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Ex-Derry man gets prison for multiple burglaries
One victim, a co-worker of Fowler’s who kept $17,000 in a safe, had his home broken into while he was on vacation, Assistant County Attorney Jerome Blanchard said Tuesday.
Fowler also cased homes in Hampstead, Derry and Londonderry and called them on his cell phone to make sure no one was home before entering, according to Blanchard.
Delker said he considered Fowler’s testimony “blatant perjury” including statements where he claimed that valuables he pawned in Massachusetts weren’t stolen, but similar items he was given.
Homeowners who were victims of the break-ins did not attend Tuesday’s hearing.
She said that Fowler has taught their three children to work hard, and supported her through four years of college.
“He really is a caring person,” Condron told Delker. “He wouldn’t take from hardworking people. He is a provider. He is not a bad person and I would like you to remember we have three children, and I really need him.”
Defense lawyer Mark Stevens argued that Fowler should serve a five to 10 years in prison for his seven convictions. Stevens asked that his client have the right to contest restitution totaling $60,700 among the victims at a later hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 6
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief