Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Autopsies completed on Manchester shooting victims
"It partially has to do with results themselves. It has to be compared to some other pieces of investigative information that we are getting," Assistant Attorney General Benjamin J. Agati said Wednesday. He said he expects the information will be made public Monday.
Police and federal agents spent several hours Tuesday scouring city streets and rooftops around the shooting scene in search of a firearm and other evidence.
Cause and manner of death have been determined in both cases, Agati said.
No other charges have been brought to date in connection with the shooting, Agati said.
David Hoffens lived in the same apartment with his brother, Edgar, and mother, Cynthia Hoffens. David Hoffens pleaded guilty last month to threatening to kill his brother and was given a fine and suspended sentence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus