Home » News » Public Safety
Gilford seeks residents for chief search
On Tuesday, Town Administrator Scott Dunn issued a statement saying the board is accepting letters of interest from residents who want to be part of a police chief search committee.
Keenan resigned on Nov. 20 following a town investigation into an affair he admitted to having with one of his female officers.
The search committee will be tasked with reviewing applications, selecting candidates for interviews, conducting interviews and making recommendations for finalists, he said.
Most of the committee meetings and actions will take place in a non-public and confidential format, pursuant to RSA 91-A:3, Dunn said.
Those interested in being on the committee should apply no later than 5 p.m. on Dec. 13 by writing to email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Father of missing Conway teen says he wants custody of his daughter - 0
- Mass. man safe after crashing plane into Lake Winnipesaukee - 0
- Lebanon police lieutenant resigns during internal probe into faking of fitness test results - 0
- Hampton man still in critical condition from Rte. 125 crash - 0
- UPDATE: Pilot OK after Lake Winnipesaukee plane crash - 0
- Hampton man in critical condition after crash on Route 125 - 0
- Concord water main break diverts traffic - 0
- Claremont convent ravaged by fire to be razed - 0
- Hampton woman pulled from truck, in hospital after I-95 crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry councilors critical of town’s economic development website - 0
- Candia teen faces more counts in connection with burglary - 0
- Suspect arrested, loot recovered 10 minutes after Derry bank robbery - 0
- Ellsbury propels Yanks over Sox - 0
- Bruins shut out Wings - 0
- Phaneuf leads Derryfield laxers past Pelham - 0
- High School Volleyball results - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Teen recruited juvenile for burglaries - 0
- Cell phones, speakers stolen in separate incidents - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Shaheen touts land conservation fund
High School Volleyball results
Bruins shut out Wings
Prepare to pay more to park in Manchester
Secret arrests? Not if we can help it
Latest Groton wind farm fight: Snow plowing