New spokesman named for Diocese of Manchester
Bebbington will be responsible for managing and coordinating all strategic and operational communication within the diocese, including overseeing media relations, serving as official spokesperson, and supervising the production of weekly electronic newsletters, the New Hampshire Catholic Directory, and Parable, the magazine of the diocese.
He will report to the cabinet secretary for development and communication and will work directly with Libasci to assist him to disseminate his message to Catholics and members of the New Hampshire community.
Long Term Care Partners is a division of John Hancock Financial Services. He worked for John Hancock prior to his involvement with Long Term Care Partners.
He is married and has two children. He and his family are members of St. Thomas More Parish in Durham.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Betsy McCaughey: Congress should take the lead on Iraq - 2
- Another View - Rick Santorum: When Israel needs our help, we have to be there - 0
- Thomas Sowell: Liberal urban police policies won't quell riots - 0
- Another View -- Frank Guinta: I am uniquely qualified to represent NH in Congress - 11
- Deroy Murdock: The indictment of Rick Perry is bizarre and unfounded - 0
- Another View - Marc Champion: A strong terror policy would cure Obama's golf woes - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: Obama confuses the TV world with the real one - 2
- George Will: In defense of the defenders - 0
- Roger Simon: Is Ferguson the future? - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you