New spokesman named for Diocese of Manchester
Bebbington will be responsible for managing and coordinating all strategic and operational communication within the diocese, including overseeing media relations, serving as official spokesperson, and supervising the production of weekly electronic newsletters, the New Hampshire Catholic Directory, and Parable, the magazine of the diocese.
He will report to the cabinet secretary for development and communication and will work directly with Libasci to assist him to disseminate his message to Catholics and members of the New Hampshire community.
Long Term Care Partners is a division of John Hancock Financial Services. He worked for John Hancock prior to his involvement with Long Term Care Partners.
He is married and has two children. He and his family are members of St. Thomas More Parish in Durham.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads