Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Dover police investigate 3 burglaries
DOVER — Police are investigating three commercial burglaries that happened late last month.
In each case, someone forced his way into the business and took cash or a cellphone.
The first burglary happened the night of Nov. 26 or in the early morning hours of Nov. 27 at Profile Gas, a service station at 104 Central St. Cash was stolen.
On the night of Nov. 29 or early the next morning, another Central Street service station was burglarized. As in the first, the burglar forced entry into Prime Energy at 237 Central St. and stole some cash.
The last break-in occurred Saturday night at North Country Tractor, 10 Littleworth Road. Again, entry was forced, but the only item stolen was a cellphone.
Anyone with information about the burglaries or similar incidents is asked to call police at 742-4646. To remain anonymous, call the Dover Crimeline at 749-6000 or use dovernhcrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua teen charged with robbery - 0
- Manchester police search for bank robber - 0
- Police investigating possible stabbing of man, 22, on Lake Avenue - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 1
- Former Sullivan County Humane Society treasurer pleads guilty to embezzlement - 0
- Litchfield man found stabbed - 0
- Driver charged with biting state trooper on I-93 - 5
- Autopsy shows Rochester man shot by officers 3 times - 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snowmobiler injured in Millsfield accident - 0
- U.S. attorneys general urge Wal-Mart, other retailers to stop selling tobacco - 2
- Area firefighters save Nottingham home after chimney fire spreads - 0
- As city health costs soar, ‘wellness’ post pushed in Manchester - 12
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ promotes police, community relations - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents
- Total Votes: 917