Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Dover police investigate 3 burglaries
DOVER — Police are investigating three commercial burglaries that happened late last month.
In each case, someone forced his way into the business and took cash or a cellphone.
The first burglary happened the night of Nov. 26 or in the early morning hours of Nov. 27 at Profile Gas, a service station at 104 Central St. Cash was stolen.
On the night of Nov. 29 or early the next morning, another Central Street service station was burglarized. As in the first, the burglar forced entry into Prime Energy at 237 Central St. and stole some cash.
The last break-in occurred Saturday night at North Country Tractor, 10 Littleworth Road. Again, entry was forced, but the only item stolen was a cellphone.
Anyone with information about the burglaries or similar incidents is asked to call police at 742-4646. To remain anonymous, call the Dover Crimeline at 749-6000 or use dovernhcrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus