Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Dover police investigate 3 burglaries
DOVER — Police are investigating three commercial burglaries that happened late last month.
In each case, someone forced his way into the business and took cash or a cellphone.
The first burglary happened the night of Nov. 26 or in the early morning hours of Nov. 27 at Profile Gas, a service station at 104 Central St. Cash was stolen.
On the night of Nov. 29 or early the next morning, another Central Street service station was burglarized. As in the first, the burglar forced entry into Prime Energy at 237 Central St. and stole some cash.
The last break-in occurred Saturday night at North Country Tractor, 10 Littleworth Road. Again, entry was forced, but the only item stolen was a cellphone.
Anyone with information about the burglaries or similar incidents is asked to call police at 742-4646. To remain anonymous, call the Dover Crimeline at 749-6000 or use dovernhcrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal