Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Dover police investigate 3 burglaries
DOVER — Police are investigating three commercial burglaries that happened late last month.
In each case, someone forced his way into the business and took cash or a cellphone.
The first burglary happened the night of Nov. 26 or in the early morning hours of Nov. 27 at Profile Gas, a service station at 104 Central St. Cash was stolen.
On the night of Nov. 29 or early the next morning, another Central Street service station was burglarized. As in the first, the burglar forced entry into Prime Energy at 237 Central St. and stole some cash.
The last break-in occurred Saturday night at North Country Tractor, 10 Littleworth Road. Again, entry was forced, but the only item stolen was a cellphone.
Anyone with information about the burglaries or similar incidents is asked to call police at 742-4646. To remain anonymous, call the Dover Crimeline at 749-6000 or use dovernhcrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 0
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief indicted on theft charge - 0
- Couple facing charges for 2 Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 1
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 0
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 0
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 0
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483