Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Authorities ask for help in finding fugitive wanted for stealing guns
The U.S. Marshals - New Hampshire Joint Fugitive Task Force is asking the public for help in locating Joshua Ray Fields, 31, whose last known address was in the Raymond/Epping area.
Both state and Candia police asked the task force for assistance in locating and arresting Fields. He is wanted on two arrest warrants, one for the Candia burglary involving the stolen guns and one from state police on a charge of unsworn falsification related to the ongoing Candia burglary investigation.
Fields is allegedly a part of a group of people who were involved in the burglary. His whereabouts is currently unknown.
Authorities said that based on the charges, Fields should be considered armed and dangerous. He is possibly homeless in the Manchester area, or staying with various friends in an attempt to elude capture.
Fields is currently on parole for unlawful criminal restraint and assault by a prisoner and, because of the new offenses, a parole violation is pending.
Fields is a white man, 6-foot-1, 210 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. He has several tattoos including tattoos on his left shoulder and forearm, right forearm and a star on his right leg.
If you know where Fields may be found or have seen a person resembling him, please contact the U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force in New Hampshire at 603-225-1632, WEB-TIP at http://www.citizenobserver.com/cov6/app/webTipForm.html?id=10103, or your local police.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 4
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 10
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Patriots trade backup QB - 0
- NH police on lookout for drunken drivers - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Bob Smith gets A+ from NH Firearms Coalition - 4
- Marine Patrol called to multiple crashes - 0
- Hiker rescued on Mount Monadnock - 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Time for Market Basket to get back to business - 0
- Playing for a purpose Field Hockey Jamboree at Manchester Memorial - 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
NH's teen pregnancy still lowest nationwide
Amnesty? Garcia is against it
George Will: Paul Ryan's way forward
- Total Votes: 917