Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Purse snatched as woman leaves downtown Manchester restaurant
MANCHESTER — A 26-year-old woman had her purse snatched early Tuesday morning as she was leaving the Red Arrow on Lowell Street.
Police said as the woman was leaving the 88 Lowell St. restaurant about 1:30 a.m., a man gave her a friendly greeting, but then yanked her purse off her shoulder. He ran east on Lowell Street with the small black purse that contained assorted credit cards and identification, as well as a cellphone.
He is described as a white man, about 5-foot-10, with scruffy facial hair. He wore a red or blue, hooded sweatshirt, jeans and white sneakers.
Anyone with information about theft is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth