Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Gunman threatened disabled couple using ATM in Manchester
MANCHESTER — Police are searching for a gunman who confronted a couple, both in their 60s and using motorized wheelchairs, while they were at a Citizens Bank ATM on Elm Street early Tuesday morning.
Police said the husband and wife were at the drive-through ATM in the rear of the 875 Elm St. bank about 1:30 a.m. when the gunman came up behind them.
The robber pressed a silver handgun against the shoulder of the man, demanded money and threatened to shoot him if he didn't give him the cash.
The man told him he had no money and the gunman pulled the man's blue and gray winter hat off his head and ran off with it.
The gunman is described as a thin white man in his 30s, about 6-feet tall with blue eyes. He was wearing blue jeans, a blue, hooded sweatshirt with the hood up and had a blue bandanna covering his face.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth