Home » Opinion » Editorials
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
This is the President who imposed the unpassed Dream Act by executive order. This is the President whose administration has issued many exemptions from and delays of the duly passed Obamacare. Just last month Obama himself personally exempted insurers from the Obamacare requirement that health plans be canceled and replaced by new ones mandated under the law. Since it has been passed, the White House has serially rewritten Obamacare on the fly — without the required approval of Congress.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Manchester men charged with drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help