Home » Opinion » Editorials
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
This is the President who imposed the unpassed Dream Act by executive order. This is the President whose administration has issued many exemptions from and delays of the duly passed Obamacare. Just last month Obama himself personally exempted insurers from the Obamacare requirement that health plans be canceled and replaced by new ones mandated under the law. Since it has been passed, the White House has serially rewritten Obamacare on the fly — without the required approval of Congress.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate