Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler
Joseph Levin, 28, of 322 #4 Union Ave., is charged with felony criminal threatening.
A neighbor called police Tuesday after hearing a woman scream that a man was going to stab her child.
Lisa Haskell, who lives with Levin, told police he brandished a knife during an argument. When she threatened to call police, he allegedly held the knife in a threatening manner near her two-year-old son and told her if she made the phone call, her child would be "gone," according to authorities.
Levin refused bail and is being held at the Belknap County jail pending arraignment in 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth