Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler
Joseph Levin, 28, of 322 #4 Union Ave., is charged with felony criminal threatening.
A neighbor called police Tuesday after hearing a woman scream that a man was going to stab her child.
Lisa Haskell, who lives with Levin, told police he brandished a knife during an argument. When she threatened to call police, he allegedly held the knife in a threatening manner near her two-year-old son and told her if she made the phone call, her child would be "gone," according to authorities.
Levin refused bail and is being held at the Belknap County jail pending arraignment in 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief