Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler
Joseph Levin, 28, of 322 #4 Union Ave., is charged with felony criminal threatening.
A neighbor called police Tuesday after hearing a woman scream that a man was going to stab her child.
Lisa Haskell, who lives with Levin, told police he brandished a knife during an argument. When she threatened to call police, he allegedly held the knife in a threatening manner near her two-year-old son and told her if she made the phone call, her child would be "gone," according to authorities.
Levin refused bail and is being held at the Belknap County jail pending arraignment in 4th Circuit Court, Laconia District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483