Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
Tyco was based in Exeter, N.H., during Kozlowski’s rise as CEO.
The former executive spent more than six years at the Mid-State Correctional Facility, a medium-security prison in Marcy, N.Y.
Kozlowski is scheduled for formal release on Jan. 17, according to Linda Foglia, a spokeswoman for the Department of Correctional Services.
Kozlowski, whose lavish spending as a chief executive included buying a $6,000 shower curtain and throwing a $2 million birthday party in 2001 for his then-wife, was denied parole last year.
Kozlowski stole $137 million from Tyco in unauthorized bonuses, abused company loan programs and sold more than $400 million in inflated stock.
Kozlowski’s co-defendant Mark Swartz, Tyco’s former chief financial officer, was granted parole in October and also is scheduled for release Jan. 17, Foglia said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 3
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief