Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
Tyco was based in Exeter, N.H., during Kozlowski’s rise as CEO.
The former executive spent more than six years at the Mid-State Correctional Facility, a medium-security prison in Marcy, N.Y.
Kozlowski is scheduled for formal release on Jan. 17, according to Linda Foglia, a spokeswoman for the Department of Correctional Services.
Kozlowski, whose lavish spending as a chief executive included buying a $6,000 shower curtain and throwing a $2 million birthday party in 2001 for his then-wife, was denied parole last year.
Kozlowski stole $137 million from Tyco in unauthorized bonuses, abused company loan programs and sold more than $400 million in inflated stock.
Kozlowski’s co-defendant Mark Swartz, Tyco’s former chief financial officer, was granted parole in October and also is scheduled for release Jan. 17, Foglia said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 2
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 4
- After Pinkerton rejection, what's next for Hooksett students? - 1
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal