Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing
James Perriello arrives at District Court Friday, April 27, 2012 in Newport, N.H. Perriello was charged with shooting, and killing his wife, Natalie Perriello at their home in Grantham. (File)
James W. Perriello told police he "lost his cool" because, he alleged, his wife was having an affair with a 20-year-old former student at Lebanon High School.
According to police testimony at a May 2012 probable cause hearing, an officer went inside and found a woman on the floor in a pool of blood at the entrance to a bedroom. A round was jammed in a pistol placed on a nearby space heater.
The couple's 3-year-old son was in the bedroom. The officer heard screaming and yelling coming from children in other rooms of the house.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483