Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Londonderry man challenges search in child porn case
Velliquette was indicted in July on six counts of possession of child sexual abuse images by a Rockingham County grand jury.
Velliquette told police that he would “never hurt a kid” but surprised a detective when he added, “Chris Hanson ruined it for everybody,” according to a sworn affidavit by Londonderry police Detective Christopher Olson.
Olson asked Velliquette if he was talking about the TV show. “Yeah, that’s it, but I’m not a predator,” Velliquette allegedly said.
Assistant County Attorney Brad Bolton argued in court papers that Velliquette consented to police searching his computer and iPad on the day they visited his home, even before they obtained a warrant.
Police were first tipped off about Velliquette’s alleged child pornography collection by a photo he posted on Facebook, according to Olson’s affidavit. The photo was a screen capture from Velliquette’s iPad which showed a photograph of a bike, as well as web browser tabs that suggested he was looking at child pornography, according to Olson.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 3
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief