Palace Theatre celebrates holiday tradition with ‘Christmas Carol’
MANCHESTER — The Palace Theatre, 80 Hanover St., continues a holiday stage tradition with its production of Charles Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol,” featuring George F. Piehl as the cumudgeonly Scrooge, through Sunday, Dec. 22. In the celebrated story of redemption, Scrooge gives up his penny-pinching ways after visits from three ghosts on a snowy Christmas Eve. This new adaptation of the tale features veteran Broadway actors, lively music and dance and a timeless message. Tickets are $15 to $45. For details, call 668-5588 or visit palacetheatre.org.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.