Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Littleton police searching for man who attempted to rob gas station
"She just said, we're not giving you any money," said Smith, who added quickly that police do not advise employees faced with an armed robber to do that.
Police were called shortly after 5 p.m. Tuesday to the Circle K/Irving gas station a short distance from the downtown shopping district and near the site of the old Littleton Regional Hospital.
He was described as being 5 foot, 6 inches tall, of medium build, wearing a green hooded jacket and blue jeans. His face was covered by a "half-faced" ski mask, police said, and he's believed to have light brown or hazel eyes. He was carrying a pistol of unknown caliber.
"Based on the evidence collected at the crime scene, I do not believe there is an immediate risk to the public," Smith said in the release. He asked that anyone having information on the incident contact the Littleton Police Department at 444-2422.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 1
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917