Input sought on Keene board of ed candidates
This would be a short term appointment until March elections, SAU 29 superintendent Wayne Woolridge said Wednesday.
Burke's experience includes serving on school boards in New Hampshire and Vermont. He also served as interim principal at Keene High School from 2011 to June 2013.
The meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. with interviews scheduled to start at 7:30 p.m., Woolridge said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Natural gas bills almost double - 5
- Fuller Oil customers frustrated once more - 13
- Support for solar project in Monadnock Region sought - 0
- Iberdrola must file new application for Wild Meadows project - 1
- Heating pellets prove to be in short supply in NH - 13
- Wind farm firm puts application on hold to address safety issues at Groton site - 5
- Groton resident settles with wind farm company - 0
- Advertising campaign pushes for underground Northern Pass - 1
- Report: Gas pipeline not enough to avert New England energy crisis - 23
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal