Council considers attorney to serve on PUC
Honigberg said his time as a private-practice attorney should pose no conflicts in his potential role as a member of the PUC, which has jurisdiction over electric, telecommunications, natural gas, water and sewer utilities. He said he billed "zero hours" to any company regulated by the PUC and that Sulloway and Hollis performed no lobbying work for any company regulated by the PUC.
"We don't have a problem with it," Pignatelli said to laughter from the audience.
Several speakers spoke in favor of Honigberg's confirmation, including Concord Schools Superintendent Christine Rath and state Supreme Court Associate Justice Robert J. Lynn.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 24-mile transmission line project could begin in late 2016 - 0
- Conflict rises over Millsfield agreement with wind farm - 0
- New Hampshire's energy future in 'crisis' - 53
- Gas pipeline talk in southern NH surprises many officials in towns by alternative route - 1
- Wind-power developer eyes Alexandria area again - 2
- Keystone bill passes U.S. House - 42
- Electric vehicle charging stations to expand in state - 0
- Proposed natural gas pipeline would run through southern NH - 1
- Stove owners count their savings with every pellet - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- Police searching for person stealing from cars in Manchester - 1
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 1
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 2
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
Plaistow town planner arrested
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH