Home » News » Public Safety
Body found floating in Sagamore Creek identified
According to police, Watman is believed to have spent time in the Portsmouth area. They're asking that her friends contact lead investigator Detective Scott Study at 610-7653 to share any information on her activities or recent whereabouts.
Police Lt. Mark Newport said investigators aren't sure how long the body had been in the water.
Fire Capt. Todd Germain said it appeared the body was in the water for "quite some time."
Seth Mazzaglia, 31, is accused of murdering 19-year-old Marriott on Oct. 9, 2012, and dumping her body into the Piscataqua River from Peirce Island. The river and Sagamore Creek are linked.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
- Annual banquet on April 23 honors police, fire and EMS - 0
- I-93 crash under investigation - 0
- Body of missing NH man found in Vermont - 0
- Police seeking heroin epidemic answers - 0
- Teen ejected in Candia rollover - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Anonymous email was 'malicious,' says Auburn police commissioner - 0
- Senate votes to ban hand-held cellphone use in cars; bill heads back to House - 10
- Auburn town administrator under fire - 0
- Belmont High likely will keep Red Raider mascot - 3
- Ice-out on WInnipesaukee expected by late next week - 0
- Joe McQuaid - Publisher's Notebook: Veteran newsman Toole returning to fold - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start