Home » News » Public Safety
Body found floating in Sagamore Creek identified
According to police, Watman is believed to have spent time in the Portsmouth area. They're asking that her friends contact lead investigator Detective Scott Study at 610-7653 to share any information on her activities or recent whereabouts.
Police Lt. Mark Newport said investigators aren't sure how long the body had been in the water.
Fire Capt. Todd Germain said it appeared the body was in the water for "quite some time."
Seth Mazzaglia, 31, is accused of murdering 19-year-old Marriott on Oct. 9, 2012, and dumping her body into the Piscataqua River from Peirce Island. The river and Sagamore Creek are linked.
READER COMMENTS: 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire