Home » News » Public Safety
Body found floating in Sagamore Creek identified
According to police, Watman is believed to have spent time in the Portsmouth area. They're asking that her friends contact lead investigator Detective Scott Study at 610-7653 to share any information on her activities or recent whereabouts.
Police Lt. Mark Newport said investigators aren't sure how long the body had been in the water.
Fire Capt. Todd Germain said it appeared the body was in the water for "quite some time."
Seth Mazzaglia, 31, is accused of murdering 19-year-old Marriott on Oct. 9, 2012, and dumping her body into the Piscataqua River from Peirce Island. The river and Sagamore Creek are linked.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
- Pre-St. Pat's party at UMass turns violent, 43 arrested - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth