Home » News » Public Safety
Body found floating in Sagamore Creek identified
According to police, Watman is believed to have spent time in the Portsmouth area. They're asking that her friends contact lead investigator Detective Scott Study at 610-7653 to share any information on her activities or recent whereabouts.
Police Lt. Mark Newport said investigators aren't sure how long the body had been in the water.
Fire Capt. Todd Germain said it appeared the body was in the water for "quite some time."
Seth Mazzaglia, 31, is accused of murdering 19-year-old Marriott on Oct. 9, 2012, and dumping her body into the Piscataqua River from Peirce Island. The river and Sagamore Creek are linked.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack fire quickly doused - 0
- UPDATED: One seriously hurt, 12 homeless after early morning Manchester fire - 0
- Snowmobiler injured while riding on Thornton golf course - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season - 0
- Driver seriously injured in Londonderry wreck - 0
- Dover snowmobiler dies in Barnstead crash - 0
- Most property owners clear hydrants of snow - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Nashua mayor: Greeley Park is right spot for playground - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
Litchfield man found stabbed
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents