Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Manchester man charged in theft of forklift, roofing materials
Police learned of the theft in a 1:20 a.m. phone call Friday from the company manager. He reported seeing a man walk out of the woods at the end of the road near the warehouse at 25 Lehoux Drive. The man got into a Honda Accord and then drove off.
Officer Christopher Buker stopped the car on Ledoux Drive. Roland Iller, 25, of Manchester was driving it even though Buker determined his license was allegedly suspended by the DMV.
In the meantime, Sgt. Jake Robie and the warehouse manager walked the trail from Lehoux Drive to the B&M Railroad tracks along the Merrimack River after the manager said he believed the forklift and pallet of missing material had been driven down the dirt road.
The two found the Caterpillar forklift with the fully loaded pallet of Grace Ice and Water Shield near the railroad tracks.
Police said Iller had worked at the warehouse about a year ago.
He was arrested and charged with two felony counts of theft by unauthorized taking; a misdemeanor charge of criminal trespass, and a violation of operating a motor vehicle after license suspension.
What's next:Iller was released on $25,000 personal recognizance bail pending a Jan. 8 arraignment in 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 1
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 5
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal