Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
FBI remain 'concerned' for Hernandez, plan to share new information
"There is additional information in the investigation that we want to pass on to the public," Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane E. Young said Thursday. She would not comment on the nature of the information.
"We are still actively investigating this case. I can confirm she has not been found," Young said last night.
Comcowich referred to this statement in the press release issued late Thursday afternoon: "Abigail Hernandez has not been found. New investigative details about the search for Hernandez will be provided during the press conference."
New Hampshire Union Leader Staff Reporter Kathryn Marchocki contributed to this report.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth