Santa Fund concert set for Sunday
A free-will offering to benefit the Santa Fund will be taken at the end of the program.
The arrangement of the spiritual "Round the Glory Manger" includes a duet by Amelia Cote and Bridget Thornton, both junior members of the church, he said. "They are beyond outstanding," said Grinnell, who has had them in church choirs since preschool age.
Grinnell is excited to have a pair of young pianists playing arrangements of the "Pas de Deux" and "Trepak" from the "Nutcracker Suite" by Tchaikovsky.
Grinnell said Curtis began in the choir, "but as she got older, she was drawn more to the instrument side." He said she plays flute and takes piano lessons from Schelkin's mother.
How to donate
Santa Fund donations can be made by completing the online form by clicking "Donate" below or send a check to:
THE SANTA FUND
You can also drop off the printed form in our newspaper and a donation in the Santa Fund box at the Union Leader, 100 William Loeb Drive in Manchester from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. We will also have a donation drop box at the Intown Manchester Holiday Market on Thursday, November 29 and every Thursday in December.
Share a holiday greeting
With your donation, the Union Leader will publish a short holiday message in the newspaper. Just write it up exactly as you would have it appear, printing clearly, and mail it along with your donation. If you prefer to donate online, follow the link on the page following the transaction to submit a Christmas message.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- New headmaster eager to take the reins at Pinkerton - 0
- SNHU, NH Institute of Art merger talk creates anxiety for some - 4
- UNH- Manchester looks to move into Pandora building - 2
- Wilton school project begins - 0
- Nashua explores taking over Brentwood School - 0
- Franklin Pierce lays off four full-time employees - 0
- New Highland-Goffe's Falls principal starts job today - 0
- Board to vote on new graphic design program - 0
- Londonderry names assistant superintendent - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph - 0
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 6
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 11
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax