Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester man charged in forklift theft
Police learned of the theft in a 1:20 a.m. phone call Friday from the company manager. He reported seeing a man walk out of the woods at the end of the road near the warehouse at 25 Lehoux Drive. The man got into a Honda Accord and then drove off.
Sgt. Jake Robie and the warehouse manager walked the trail from Lehoux Drive to the B&M Railroad tracks along the Merrimack River after the manager said he believed the forklift and a pallet of missing material had been driven down the dirt road.
Police said Iller had worked at the warehouse about a year ago. He was charged with two felony counts of theft by unauthorized taking; a misdemeanor charge of criminal trespass, and a violation of operating a motor vehicle after license suspension. Iller was released on $25,000 personal recognizance bail pending a Jan. 8 arraignment in 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Comcast-Time Warner Cable deal would create formidable giant - 0
- NH College Notebook: Rye's Drummond sets Smith College scoring mark - 0
- NHIAA Hockey Roundup: John Stark-Hopkinton eliminates Portsmouth - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
George Will: The face of IRS behavior