Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester man charged in forklift theft
Police learned of the theft in a 1:20 a.m. phone call Friday from the company manager. He reported seeing a man walk out of the woods at the end of the road near the warehouse at 25 Lehoux Drive. The man got into a Honda Accord and then drove off.
Sgt. Jake Robie and the warehouse manager walked the trail from Lehoux Drive to the B&M Railroad tracks along the Merrimack River after the manager said he believed the forklift and a pallet of missing material had been driven down the dirt road.
Police said Iller had worked at the warehouse about a year ago. He was charged with two felony counts of theft by unauthorized taking; a misdemeanor charge of criminal trespass, and a violation of operating a motor vehicle after license suspension. Iller was released on $25,000 personal recognizance bail pending a Jan. 8 arraignment in 6th Circuit Court, Hooksett District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus