Mr. and Mrs. Taylor celebrate their 50th
Mr. Taylor and the former Barbara Petrusiak were married on Dec. 7, 1963, in Manchester.
Mr. and Mrs. Taylor have two children, Joy Koblenzer of Dover and Kim Rouleau of Manchester.
Their daughters, Joy and Kim, along with their families, threw a surprise party for them at Fratello's restaurant, attended by close family and friends.
Mr. Taylor was the economic developer for the city of Manchester. Mrs. Taylor worked for Allstate Insurance.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Six NH Air National Guardsmen off to Kuwait for 6 months - 1
- For one NH soldier returning from Afghanistan, a special greeting - 2
- More than 100 NH Guardsmen returning from Afghanistan - 0
- New Hampshire armories are running out of room - 0
- Pease Greeters continue to gather for troops in transit - 10
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incensed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 1
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua