Home » News » Public Safety
Vemont pair killed, Sunapee man hurt in crash on I-89 in Lebanon
A fatal accident on Interstate 89 Saturday afternoon that took the lives of two Vermont residents is under investigation by state police and the New Hampshire Attorney General's Office.
The accident at 1:18 p.m. on I-89 took the lives of Amanda Murphy, 24, and Jason Timmons, 29, of Wilder, Vt.
Police said their 2005 Ford Escape was hit by a 2005 Chevrolet pickup truck driven by Robert Dellinger, 53, of Sunapee
Autopsies on Murphy and Timmons will be performed Monday. Delinger is hospitalized at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center with what are described as minor injuries.
State Police have asked for help from the public in determining what happened. Anyone with information is asked to call (603) 271-3636 or (603) 223-4381.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
- Nashua YMCA lifeguard: ‘My training just kicked in and instincts took over’ - 0
- Milford police officers want to meet you for coffee - 1
- Nashua parents: Clean up the sidewalks for students' safety - 0
- Manchester police car in collision at Union and Hayward streets - 0
- Northwood fire prompts firefighters to urge residents to clean chimneys - 0
- Rochester pedestrian, 18, struck, suffers minor injuries - 0
- Haverhill man receives call every homeowner dreads - 0
- Three firefighters recovering after injuries in fast-moving Claremont house fire - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax