First Congregational Church Santa Fund Christmas Concert makes season brighter
"It's something like this that is a really unique part of Manchester," said Capt. Herb Rader, who with his wife, Miriam, commands the Salvation Army in the city.
Young people were among the performers Sunday. Amelia Cote and Bridget Thornton, students at Central and Memorial high schools in the city, sang a duet.
How to donate
Santa Fund donations can be made by completing the online form by clicking "Donate" below or send a check to:
THE SANTA FUND
You can also drop off the printed form in our newspaper and a donation in the Santa Fund box at the Union Leader, 100 William Loeb Drive in Manchester from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. We will also have a donation drop box at the Intown Manchester Holiday Market on Thursday, November 29 and every Thursday in December.
Share a holiday greeting
With your donation, the Union Leader will publish a short holiday message in the newspaper. Just write it up exactly as you would have it appear, printing clearly, and mail it along with your donation. If you prefer to donate online, follow the link on the page following the transaction to submit a Christmas message.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton Academy tops Hanover High in 'Granite State Challenge' - 0
- Manchester Central High’s John Rist, back in charge, wipes slate clean for some - 0
- Keene State College grad taking science study to new heights on Mount Everest - 0
- School group favors opening JROTC at Nashua high school - 0
- Athletics Dept. employee at UNH fired over 'invasion of privacy' - 0
- Loeb School spring classes include travel writing - 0
- Windham ready to open a 'Little Shop of Horrors' - 0
- Salem to decide fate of $75m school proposal - 0
- Allenstown parents mobilize to stave off $1 million school budget cut - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Livingston scores twice as Monarchs top Providence - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Bedford girls top Trinity to advance - 0
- Ham radio introduction and class - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Bedford rolls past Lebanon, into D-II semis - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Sprague nets hat trick to lead Central past Trinity - 0
- College Roundup: UNH men ousted from hoop tourney - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Basketball: Campbell tops Fall Mountain for second D-III championship - 0
- Two Boys' fees top $1.4 million for work since 2006 - 0
- Liquor Commission contract sets performance standards - 0