Home » News » Public Safety
Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp
NASHUA — A Hollis teen died Monday night when his 2009 Nissan Titan pickup crashed on the Exit 1 on-ramp to the F.E. Everett Turnpike.
Cameron Ricard, 17, lost control of the truck just before 10:30 p.m. while traveling north on the Exit 1A off-ramp. The truck spun out, hit the right side guardrail and vaulted over it, according to state police.
It then rolled over at least once, onto the Exit 1 on-ramp and came to rest upright, facing the wrong way on the ramp.
Police said Ricard suffered massive trauma and died at the scene.
Alcohol does not appear to be a factor in the crash, state police said.
The investigation continues. Anyone with information is asked to call Trooper M.R. Dore of Troop B at 666-3333.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season - 0
- Driver seriously injured in Londonderry wreck - 0
- Dover snowmobiler dies in Barnstead crash - 0
- Most property owners clear hydrants of snow - 0
- Manchester man dies after being hit by car - 0
- Family, pet cats and snake escape Nottingham fire - 0
- Two officers pinpointed in Weare shooting - 0
- School bus slides off road, slams into trees in Deerfield - 0
- For Nashua student walkers, commute may soon be safer - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents - 0
- Millsfield ready to resume holding first primary vote - 0
- The Pope's anniversary: Viewing him through different lenses - 0
- Up late with Shaheen: Misplaced Senate priorities - 0
- Jindal says GOP has to 'be a party that's for something' - 0
- NH College Notebook: Bedford's Glassman first NH player into D-I dance - 0
- Roger Brown's H.S. Basketball: Bedford girls ready to face Simpson, Lancers - 0
- Dave Solomon's Gettin' Down to Business: Tim Eccleston has a health dream for the nation - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Always trust your cape, but watch out for snakes - 0
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
Charles Krauthammer: How to handle Putin
Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer
GOP panel stresses teamwork, sincerity