Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
AG: Failed suicide attempt led to expectant couple's deaths
After his release, Dellinger was arrested and charged with two counts of homicide. Via video from Grafton County Jail Wednesday, Dellinger waived arraignment. Morrell argued that Dellinger, whom she said has considerable financial resources, should be held on $250,000 cash bail. Dellinger's attorney, Peter Decato, argued to lower the bail to $100,000 cash only, but said that his client had already given him $250,000 to cover bail.
Judge Albert Cirone ordered bail set at $200,000, with conditions that Dellinger wear an electronic monitoring bracelet and undergo a psychiatric evaluation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 2
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 7
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry to receive speed sign through donation - 0
- NH Senate Roundup: Marijuana penalties to remain the same in Granite State - 0
- Extreme skier enjoys second round of luck - 0
- Derry councilors vote to expand revitalization zone - 0
- Manchester Cub Scout robotics team making plans for world championship - 0
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Judge rejects request to stop auto dealer 'bill of rights' - 0
- Earnings lift S&P 500 and Nasdaq - 0
- Job fair in Littleton - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917