Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 7:40 a.m. after a pickup truck and two cars crashed along Calef's Highway - Route 125 – near southern entrance of the Good & Plenty Restaurant.
Fire Chief Rick Walker said the accident occurred after one of the vehicles stopped to make a left turn and was hit from behind by a second vehicle, pushing it into a third vehicle in the oncoming lane.
"Consequently, they were nearly hit head-on," Walker said, who noted the drivers were the sole occupants in all three vehicles. He said their identities were not immediately available.
He said two drivers were still in their vehicles when firefighters arrived, but they did not need to be extricated. He said the third driver was already out of the vehicle.
Walker said ambulance crews from McGregor and Frisbie Memorial Hospital transported the two patients. He said Strafford County sheriff's deputies and N.H. state troopers also responded to help with traffic.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot - 1
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 9
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mphREADER COMMENTS: 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 5
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 5
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917