Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 7:40 a.m. after a pickup truck and two cars crashed along Calef's Highway - Route 125 – near southern entrance of the Good & Plenty Restaurant.
Fire Chief Rick Walker said the accident occurred after one of the vehicles stopped to make a left turn and was hit from behind by a second vehicle, pushing it into a third vehicle in the oncoming lane.
"Consequently, they were nearly hit head-on," Walker said, who noted the drivers were the sole occupants in all three vehicles. He said their identities were not immediately available.
He said two drivers were still in their vehicles when firefighters arrived, but they did not need to be extricated. He said the third driver was already out of the vehicle.
Walker said ambulance crews from McGregor and Frisbie Memorial Hospital transported the two patients. He said Strafford County sheriff's deputies and N.H. state troopers also responded to help with traffic.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 5
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal